Representing Innovations for Increasing Control & Power System Reliability
No open positions currently; however we are always interested in speaking with highly qualified candidates
Independent Outside Sales Representative
We are seeking a talented, experienced outside sales representative that has a proven track record of growing a sales territory with technical productsto end customers & through channel partners. This position requires an individual to be independently motivated, technical & driven by commission.We offer a compensation structure with an established base of business & we pay for performance. If you’re a goal oriented individual seeking anopportunity to build a business & excel with a dynamic company positioned for growth, contact us by sending your resume to Jason.Hooper@electricpcs.com
This position is located in Minnetonka, MN with the option to work remotely. The sales territory is the metro area of Minneapolis / St. Paul, Southern, MN, Northern MN, SD, ND, IA & W. WI. Travel is ~30%.
Protection & Control Solutions, LLC (PCS) is a Manufacturers Representative Firm headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. PCS focuses on selling products and solutions to the electrical distribution & control market. We are a results driven organization with top performing sales representatives in the OEM & Industrial Marketplace. Our Manufacturers & Customers receive the highest level of service with the utmost integrity. PCS has 80+ years of experience that provides an unmatched skill set with sales expertise in industrial control, electrical distribution equipment, automation, motion control, & protective relaying. We take pride in long-term customer and principal relationships. At PCS we are committed to growth through synergistic sales & our marketing approach with a unique value proposition. Our customers include Electrical Wholesalers, Consulting Engineers,OEMs, System Integrators, Industrial Facilities, Plant Engineers, Utility Power Plants, Municipals & Co-Ops and Our Principles.
· Develop a strategy to meet & exceed sales goals by managing territories with direct accounts & channel partners
· Uncover new business opportunities with Distributors, Industrial Accounts, OEMs, Power Plants, Consultants & Contractors
· Develop leads, identify strategies, and execute action items to maximize sales
· Build, maintain, and enhance strong customer relationships within the assigned territory
· Regularly calls on assigned accounts & actively seeks to develop new accounts
· Provide timely follow-up on application assistance, technical inquires, specification of products
· Obtain orders and provide proactive customer service sales by promptly responding requests to quotation requests, & liaise with insidesales on order entry, expedites, special pricing requests, returns, samples and general questions
· Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson & the company.
· Overcoming challenges to meet customer needs & break down potential barriers.
· Participate in PCS marketing initiatives for tradeshows, promotions & e-mail marketing campaigns
· Minimum 3 years of experience in outside sales with technical competence in understanding electrical systems
· Proven track record of consistently growing a sales territory by cold calling, lead qualification, managing existing accounts and closing business
· Ability to learn our business and to work independently to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
· Outstanding relationship building and a committed team player
· Must be highly motivated with excellent interpersonal communication, time management, customer service & organizational skills
· Experience managing a territory through channel partners & direct served customers
· Excellent customer service skills include being courteous, responsive, accurate & competent.
· Detail oriented, having the ability to multitask & to communicate efficiently & effectively within time constraints.
· Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
· Highest level of integrity with channel partners, end customers and our principals
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred but not required
· Must have a valid driver’s license